By using our services, the client agrees to abide by the following terms.
Terms and Conditions (T&C’s) for the supply of services by More Impact LLP, Patnem, Goa (1 August 2022).
Here you find the key points of our terms & conditions explained in layman’s terms. We tried as much as we could to make them comprehensible. These points are far from full and complete but give you the most important messages in a language most of us understand. You’re always welcome take a deep dive into the nitty gritty of our official legal terms & conditions.
- With ‘we’ we mean More Impact LLP.
- We provide services and these T&C’s are drawn up for the services provided by More Impact LLP a company registered by the Government of India Ministry of Corporate Affairs as a Limited Liability Partnership with LLP Identification Number: ABB-9201, whose registered office is at #319 Patnem-Palolem Road, next to the chapel in Patnem, Canacona, Goa, trading as More Impact LLP.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately and find another partner that fits your needs.
- We take our mutual commitment seriously. We understand that all our clients are entitled to know what our agreements entail and abide by what we mutually have agreed upon.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with Indian law and is accordingly implemented.
- We won’t start building or designing your website until we have received all the necessary verbal, visual or written input and information from you, a signed agreement on what we will deliver and fifty percent of the total sum. If there’s a delay in receiving any of these three elements, there will be a delay in publishing your website. The fifty percent deposit is non-refundable under any conditions.
- All our websites are made from scratch, using our own creativity. We do not imitate, replicate, or copy any website. Each website we craft is unique and comes with its own colour scheme, functionalities, and other website elements. Any descriptions or illustrations on our website, social media, catalogue or brochure are published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of what we offer.
- Small changes to the website are done free of charge. It’s complimentary, within reason in terms of scale, frequency, and complexity. If we find the requested changes are more than reasonably can be expected free of charge, we will inform you and discuss the charges.
- Your website will be published after we have received the full sum, not a second earlier. This is only fair considering all the blood, sweat and tears we put into it.
- We will forever strive to deliver the website according to agreed costs and timelines. However, we do not control everything that’s happening in the world, so in case of an event beyond the reasonable control of either party, (not limited to the following examples: lock-downs, acts of God, war, civil commotion, fire, flood, or storm, and more), there can be an impact on agreed timelines and costs. We will aim to be as transparent about this as soon as is possible.
- Any extra functionality, upgrades of the functionalities or changes to the core set up and design of the website after publishing, will be provided as per request and will carry extra charges.
- If it’s not in the order which is part of the contract, it’s not included in the delivery. We are not bound to do anything that is not mentioned in the agreed package. Anything outside of the scope may involve additional costs as per the requirements.
- There is no auto renewal of the contract. This means the Contract shall not renew automatically for a further term at the end of the Contract term. At the end of the Contract term clients can request to renew the contract and pay desired renewal charges yearly or in 3 years as per the renewed Order.
- We are not responsible for any error occurred or data lost due to client’s interference to the website
- We reserve the right to use client websites, web design, layouts, wireframes and collateral in advertising and/or marketing initiatives. This may include portfolio examples on our website, case studies and other promotional initiatives, and discrete links at the foot of the pages on the supplied website until otherwise specifically instructed by the client to not use it.